A few things I *LOVED* about Taylor and Chance’s engagement session:
- Taylor was one of my very first babysitters for Cooper. We met through the foster care agency I worked at before Cooper was born, and she quickly became a part of our family! Cooper adored her and we became friends as well. Now she has my former job; certifying foster families and making such a difference in the lives of kids in Oklahoma! It was extra special to shoot her engagement photos and celebrate this fun time with them!
- The weather called for rain and 25-35mph winds on the day of their engagement session. By the grace of God, there was hardly any wind and we got the most gorgeous sunshine-filled skies! NO RAIN!!
- TULIPS. The Tulips were in bloom at the Myriad Gardens and they were absolutely stunning!!
- Chance and Taylor’s chemistry. These two are ADORABLE!!! Seriously. So many giggles, sweet little looks, and the way they interact together and have so much fun. They made my job so easy!
- They ended their session with a pizza picnic in the park! It was so cute and so them!
I could not be more excited for these two to tie the knot this fall!!